I was recently asked by the very talented Meghan O'Hehir to do some lovely 1920's inspired photos...
While I was there I asked her if she would pretty please take a couple of pics in my favourite costume of the moment and this is what happened! Love!



Love love love these photos!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I am very lucky to have some lovely talented photographers around!!
ReplyDelete(hmm not sure if my comment went through, but i'll try again) Hey Rosy! its Megan O'Hehir the photographer (no longer a student YAY hehe) i was bored and just googled myself, as you do, and found your page :D things are going well for me, just job hunting now, but i made a website :) http://www.wix.com/meganohehir/meganohehirphotography but its a bit slow to load :P I hope your well and your burlesque is going great ^_^
ReplyDeleteHey Megan!
ReplyDeleteI have been a bit inactive on my blog for a looong while! How are you? hope you are having success with job hunting! Your website looks great!
All the best gorgeous!
xx